On Behalf of a Shoe

2:40:00 AM


Last night soon as I made up my mind to get some sleep, having given a break to  regulars and irregular’s in life; upon closing my eyes having slumped myself on the bed, that idling part of me that needed cozy comfort zones was listening to Tinie Tempah going on as :
“Sexy senorita, I feel your aura
Jump out that new motor
Get in my flying saucer
I'll make you call me daddy
Even though you ain't my daughter
Baby I ain't talking books
When I say that I can take you across the borders
I'm young and free, I'm London G
I'm tongue in cheek
So baby give me some time to drink
Slow and steady for me
Go on like a jezzy for me
And say the words soon as you're ready for me”.
Thence I remember sinking to a deep sleep until I heard everything else coming to a stand-still and a hard knock banging on my left year.
Jeez! it was a shoe I had never seen earlier in my house that had knocked me off the sleep. My mouth went dry and I was gaping at the shoe that was ragged, dusty and wearing  on its top the crushed remaining’s of a redden  rose.
I was like “What the heck! a shoe?!... this is gotta be the weirdness   at its worst”. To my further astonishment the shoe began talking.
Le shoe:               “Know me comrade?”
Le me: “Nope I don’t and nor would I wanna know of such a shoe  I just wanna sleep  just get the…”
Le shoe :              “Now hang on there! Easy Mr. Bee!”
Le me to moi self:            “What holy shit is this?! A shoe I’ve never known talks to me  in the name I like being called”
Le shoe:  (As if read my mind)    “Aye comrade I know ye better than ye think and I’m trying to be civil as much as I could muster with ye”
Le me:   “Come on now! Whatever the goddamn hallucination  you are, just don’t talk to me in that awkward manner.. just be gone! Why me?! Go for some other weird  guy over here!”
Le shoe: “Alright I will try to be normal with you… and you are the chosen one. So now let me talk”
Le me: “NOOO! How come?!  Harry Potter is the ‘Chosen one’ not dear meee!”
Le shoe:               “Now shut the…..”
Le me: “Okay… okay calm down whatever now just talk whatever you wanna talk and get vanished to wherever  you came from!”
Le shoe:               “It is fair for you to  wear my counterparts who couldn’t voice for themselves and even you dare to pitilessly kick them into dark corners when you’re done with your show-ups outdoors. But  you feel so prickly  and hence command us to be vanished only when one of us dare to approach you and knock some sense in to you, is it?”
Le me: “Okay cool down now! Now what’s the deal what have I done….”
Le shoe:               “I told you clearly that’s my turn to talk and yours is to listen  and only to LISTEN!
And you know what? I’ve also seen you and your friends update such fancy statuses on that time-killing junk yard called Facebook  saying ‘Don't judge me till you walk a mile in my shoes or live a day in my life.’. How dare you! Just how dare you relate poor us into your messes?! Now that’s where you humans have gotten it all wrong! That is you folks who choose  the fitting shoes to wear and not that any shoe is coming your way begging  you to wear us right?
So even with life those are your choices which make you who you are and not that anything is forcing you to make those things your only options in life. Hence it is cause of your own incapability that you are accusing every other thing throughout your unfulfilled  lifespans. Satisfaction indeed is a rare thing… for instance look at those girls in your world of humans! They pick one design of shoes  and come home admiring it. And Right on the very first night they wear it to a party they see other better designs  gracing other ladies’ feet and drool about them having forgotten  the beauty they beheld in their own shoes at the time of purchase.  That’s called cunt genealogy  among my circles you know?
And yeah… that cunt genealogy  isn’t something that’s only related to those capricious  and vain  creatures in your world! That peril is embedded in the genitals  of you so-called industrious, progressive, hardworking males as well. Now don’t you reprimand Your minister of transport to kiss his ass good bye simply cause two trains collided  and caused a loss of over hundred million rupees  to the Railway  authorities. And dare you put the Korean  prime minister  who resigned over a wrecked  ferry side by side in this case as the example?   How unfair that is?! Why don’t your lopsided brains  think more sensibly? Why defy your own glory to another sloppy resignation  of a sloppy man in a sloppy country that you took no notice till recent times?
Come on let’s not cheat your own conscience, you wanted to make a mayday slogan out of that as well right? Bloody opportunists  y’all are! And the funniest thing of all is the mayday in which a world-wide  rebel of the proletariat is commemorated, some crackpots are naming it as the saddest  day of the year for the married women cause their men stay home the whole day!  Alright I’m freaking you out more and more with such nonsensical-sounding rye  jokes. Yeah exactly I just wanna piss you off as much as possible before I get down to the real business. 
Uh I remember you asking ‘What’s the deal’ earlier right?  Yeah I figure everything that every person talks is a ‘DEAL’ for you huh?  Well you liberal capitalist morons wake up with deals, pee with deals, eat with deals, get laid with deals,  walk with deals, talk with deals and probably you folks are even sleeping with deals and maybe that’s why just as you are half asleep listening to me you are throwing me the question ‘What’s the deal?’ I’m here to talk no deal Mister! I’m here to knock some sense into your head so that the next morning just as you woke up you must switch on that cursed laptop of yours and get started typing it all down on my behalf for your blog fans, Facebook buddies and all sorts of potentially sensible creatures within your reach.
Now here is the real deal for you! Think not of the mayday as a velvet that’s so red with  that thick liquid which sprung from the deepest tributaries  of poverty  you could have a hearty laugh at. Think not of it as the future that is destined to lay redden  as a carpet for your after-comers also to tread with their iron shoes of bureaucracy  just as it was customary  all throughout their ancestry  that have hitherto been glorified  in history. Think not of it as another gimmick  or a mimicry of an age-old celebration of a victorious working class that’s facing the adulteration which is consequent to the overarching strategies of networked devolution instigated by the masterminds of globalization.  And think of it simply as the remembrance of sacrifices which have been made to create  a better tomorrow for all of you who were then the saplings  shaded by the ailing  brethren of redness that belonged in a past which was redder and thicker than the blood  running in your  vessels. Think of it as the cuts of shoes that were bestowed upon your precursors for the sins they committed by falsely setting up layers and layers in their gregarious existence that’s known as the society. Those cuts of shoes were intended to shape the feet for the future of that massive body of civilization to stand straight  upon them as a nation which would turn to be as much sovereign as it could be.  But behold! Has it happened so far? Has it the capitalism and the vicious circle of poverty in which you all have been encircled  become the only reason for such a chaos? This must be the ideal hour to turn the headlights on towards the oblivion  of future that’s beyond yet another war zone sullied with redness  of ethnic, religious or any other form of discriminative  forces! So be it and  thus I may conclude my long damning ode to the redness of the mayday.”

I just couldn’t  believe my ears. What the heck was I listening to? While I was pondering this bewilderment, I heard statics and sounds of distortion and the shoe disappeared gradually from my view as if it was melting into the thin air. Then I began to feel my presence in my own world. On my bed listening to Metallica singing to me “For whom the bell tolls” in low volume.

You Might Also Like

0 comments